Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Although I have learned many lessons for my dad, I can sum up the most important thing my dad taught me in one word... RESPECT! Here is a top ten list of my important lessons.
1. don't burn hamburgers
2. putting up square bales is the hottest place
3. "lots of hustle"
4. stay calm when leading a calf
5. keep the tractor on the low side
6. old campers ROCK
7. the one in the middle doesn't have to open gates
8. speed is power
9. don't complain, it can always get worse
10. have fun, work together
Happy Father's Day to all the great dads.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how i can remember several of those lessons!!! He is the best dad!!!! Lindsay

Lori said...

We replayed a few of those small lessons yesterday!! Really enjoy the please hustle, and as we walk he flies by!!!

Anonymous said...

Girls you really did pay more attention then I thought. Maybe you did not have a choice. Now several people would think it was abusive, but we know better. Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier