Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall

We carved pumpkins last weekend, just for the record, I did not carve my own, I just helped the girls. No cute carving idea that I had to try this year, no creative carving, maybe I am finally growing up... NOT!
I love this picture! I took this from the middle of the road as the sun was setting. The kiddos were playing on some hay bales... same thing we did when we were kids. A few days ago, Bri went to a friend's house and played on some bales and told them she was a professional. Second generation hay bale jumpers!

2 comments:

Libby said...

The hay bale jumping brings back old times. One of my favorite things to do when I would come visit your house.

Anonymous said...

Very good blog! I love the pumpkin picture. You were a great hay bale jumper, it was your amazing speed. Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier