Monday, May 24, 2010

Camping

Last weekend we went on our first camping trip of the season. We went to Lake Lacey... great place to camp, many trees, small, playground, sand, bikes, and family. I love cooking in my Dutch Oven, I can't wait to find new recipes to try! The girls rode their bike around the campgrounds like professionals. They got to shower in the shower house, (Halfpint's favorite part.) Brett loved the playground, and did an awesome job "being the oldest." We sat around the campfire and we even had company stop by. The first annual Ditch Diva camping weekend was fabulous. Looking forward to the next trip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it as well, I can't wait for the next outing, my kids can't either!!!
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finally updating us! Your supper on the camping trip was awesome - we really enjoyed it. Dad reminded me of his MOM when we were only there an hour or so and ready to go! Enjoy this stage as it does not last very long - Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier