Sunday, January 22, 2012

Repurpose #3

For Christmas, my brother gave us an old, rustic, saved from an old farmstead, single trees.  Well, it just happened that my repurpose book had a picture of a single tree attached to the ceiling above a bed.  So guess what, we did it!  BL is still a little skeptical about the heavy, solid, object falling on him while catching his beauty sleep.  But I reassure him that more people die in car wrecks everyday, then falling single trees.

I think we need a brown cowhide pillow... sounds like a project for the wonder machine, JANOME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the project! I think more netting might be a must. Tell BL he surely will survive it, Love MOM

Anonymous said...

checked it out for real this morning. Looks great and I love the art work on the wall! Your painting of Ross & Opal house is sure sweet in there also. Can't wait for oils to come for creative soap making! Love, MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier