Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Thirteen years ago today, I became Mrs. Lough, a name I hear at least 80 times a day!  I believe it was about 78 degrees that day, the leaves behind the church were a golden yellow.  I thought I might shake the flowers right out of my bouquet, I was a little nervous before going down the aisle.  My bracelet got caught on Vicki Piper's dress after the ceremony while we were dismissing the guests.  Mom made my dress, the bridesmaids' dresses, the cake, and most of the food... what a superstar!  

 
 I married my best friend... Happy Anniversary BL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a day it was!! Happy Anniversary, Here's to many more!!!
Aunt Kath

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Libby

Anonymous said...

It was such a great day and I had lots of help! You helped and were soooo easy to please. You didn't care what anyone else thought. It was your day and you were wonderful! You got a GREAT partner that day. Love, MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier