Sunday, November 4, 2012

8 thumbs up!

So on my favorite TV cooking show, The Pioneer Women.  It's on every Saturday morning at 9:30.  My life doesn't always allow me to watch it, but that's why I love DVR!  I can watch it while folding 1 of 17 loads of laundry later that week.  Last week, she made Chocolate Peanut butter Pie.  For someone who in the past would heat chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave and eat it on ice cream, this pie is AWESOME!  Find the recipe on her blog... trust me, it's a keeper!  The Lough Ranch gives it 8 thumbs up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you must give it 2 thumbs each as I didn't get a chance to try this one! Glad you enjoyed and I remember the chocolate chip peanut butter trick! Love, MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier