Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Coffee

I forgot coffee on my thankful list... how could I forget coffee?  I love it!  When I was a little girl, I remember my mom ALWAYS drinking coffee, in the  morning, with dessert, while she prepared for the day, she would even heat it up in the microwave if it got cold.  Now as I get older, I completely understand the importance of coffee.  I must confess... at first I put creamer in it, lots! And I would only drink it when I was cold, but now... BLACK and EVERYDAY until noon... even the summer. It is a must in my daily routine.  I love coffee... the best part of waking up... is folgers in your in your cup!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I eat dessert in the morning with my coffee first thing? Probably - my two loves (after you children & my husband of course) was dessert and coffee! You must be growing up! Love, MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier