Wednesday, May 13, 2009

anxious

After today, the count down is on... 5 days of school left in the 2008-09 school year. (actually I have been courting down for weeks) That means I have have 5 day to get everything done at school. My to do list is quite large. You all know I am one of the world's best procrastinator.... but this year I am going to do 2 things from my list each day. I just have a little trouble focusing on the next five days, you see my mind wants to jump to summer vacation... family rodeos, camping, boating, camping in our old remodeled camper, sleeping in, watching soaps, camping, riding horses, did I mention camping? I can't wait to take the "Old IH" on it's first outing! See this is the problem... focus on the next 5 day... only 5, I can do it... and actually the last day is a half day. Four and a half days of school left, then SUMMER VACATION! (I think I'm more anxious at 31 then I was when I was in school... sad, I know, but true)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure you are more anxious at 31

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier