Monday, May 11, 2009

Jingle Bells

When I got home from attending Bri's Mother's Day Tea at preschool I helped Blake hang gates in the arena. I return to the house to make the bottle for the newest goat and found the girls dancing in the living room, not an uncommon sight to see at the Lough Ranch, they dance everywhere!! However, they were dancing to Jingle Bells in matching teal tank tops and shorts... just a little odd for the 11th of May. What will they come up with next? So 10 minutes later, Brett yelled at me to come and watch the dance. When I return to the house this time, they have moved the furniture from the living room to the kitchen and have made a routine. Picture it... teal tanks, kart wheels across the living room, and all to the tune of Jingle Bells!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should send this choreography idea to Dancing with the Stars! At least they are using their imaginations. Keep up the dancing girls -- Gr Suzy

Amy said...

Love it Les, sounds like something Libby and I would have done!

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier