Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good news, bad news!

Well, let's start with the good news... my computer is working again... so I can blog. The bad news... for me, summer is over and I am back to school. I have been in meetings for 2 days and tomorrow is the big day... the KIDS come back. The good news... they (the kids) are so excited on the first few days of school, new clothes, new supplies, getting to see their friends, and most of all smiling and ready for a new year. As much as I dislike getting up with an alarm, and going back to the working world... I must admit the excitement and energy of the first few days of school is amazing. Can we bottle that enthusiasm up and save it for cold February days?

2 comments:

Lori said...

I will admit also it is kinda fun, although we have to go back to work. Not something that sounds very good at 6am or 10pm. I am praying for lots of energy tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

You have had a good summer and I know you will be ready for school. The years roll by faster and faster. Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier