Monday, September 7, 2009

Things

... the important things are not things at all. It is so hard to see past all the material things here on earth. The most important "things" in life are not what we can touch at all. We should truly count our blessing every single day! It is so hard to focus on "things" like faith, family, friends, love and laughter, with a society like ours. No, I have not lost it or went off the deep end... and yes, this is deep for my simple little mind and life... but my simple little life had a "look at your life" experience this weekend. And I must ask myself (we should all ask), "what am I really about?" So let me end with this... LIVE like there is not tomorrow... LAUGH everyday... and LOVE one another!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN - we all need a little wakeup call now and again. You always have whats really important in mind, you just have it brought to the front of your brain occasionally. Love you all, MOM

Anonymous said...

So true......Lindsay

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

absolutely. thanks for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

Leslie, you are so right. It's terrible that we have to have a tragic event happen to remind us of what is most important in life.
Vicki

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier