Friday, February 26, 2010

Reasons

I think I know the reason I love blogging and reading other blogs. As I check the updated blogs, I notice that SOOOOOO many of them relate to my own life. Many of these blogging people I don't even know, but I know someone that they know or are related to. I truly enjoy reading all of them. I just checked the updates, I read things like... have a 5 inch stack of papers to grade and record on my desk, that's me... born in a barn, my dad invented that... when my first born was almost 15 months... now she is almost 8... bittersweet, hitting the snooze three times each morning... I am the queen at snooze, evenings end with tears... are you at my house? I know I hardly ever leave a comment, but I love all the updates and I love knowing others are in my boat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Les, Way impressed with Valetine's blog. However, you did forget what a great dancer BL is.

DT

Anonymous said...

Howdy, glad you enjoy reading about others lives as it gives you reflections of your own. Glad to be home and back on the blog circuit as I enjoy also. Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier