Tuesday, March 9, 2010

56

We have 56 days of school left, not that I'm counting down... but just wondering. Wondering if this is the longest quarter in history? Wondering how I will entertain this class for another 56 days? Wondering if they have learned everything they need to know for the MAP test in a few weeks? Wondering if the playground will ever dry up? Wondering how bad our school will suffer from the budget cuts? Wondering what I will do for a week while I'm out of school and both of the girls are still in school?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie Kay, stop wondering! Your kids will do great on the MAP test, the playground may not dry up but they love the mud! A week off with no kids....(jealous) don't forget about CMT..spoil your husband, actually look forward to cooking dinner...I could go on and on. I'm sure your crafty little mind will think of all kind of things! Glad all is well. Is my sister Sue in Iowa or which state might she be in?? Notice I didn't ask if she's home!!!! I am ready for summer vacatoin and the kids getting to chill awhile! Those silly MAP test are so stressful for everyone???? We'll be glad when they are over too! Tell all hello. Good job on the update! Love ya all

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier