Wednesday, March 31, 2010

8

We love parties at Grandpa's cabin!
12 of Brett's friends, Happy Birthday BML!

8... my first born baby turned 8 a few days ago. She had a birthday party with 12, yes 12 little girls. We survived, one little girls got sick at the party, we got new baby chicks (we had 10 die on the first night), clean house, wine tasting, cake decorating, 2 more birthday parties, church, a rodeo meeting, no conference time at school this week, a MAP assembly at school for the upcoming tests, order meat trays for Monday's PD, half a day of school tomorrow... I SURVIVED! Ready to plant my potatoes on Good Friday or not? I WILL SURVIVE! Ready to relax and enjoy the wonderful weather!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe it has been 8 years!!! What a precious little girl, yes still a little girl in my eyes!!!!
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Yes, you will survive. Life in my book is about having your cake and eating it too. I'm not sure who started that saying but it does not make a lot of sense. We did eat alot of cake over the weekend and this coming weekend also. Can't believe Brett Morgan is 8! Good pictures and it was all fun. Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Brett!!! Just keep enjoying each day! I wish I could say it calms down but doesn't seem to ever happen. Hope you all had a great Easter! I got my card from Sue Ellen yesterday and loved the picture but will wait to frame the new one. I hope you didn't give my little ones new ideas. They are very anxious to find out how you made that happen! lol Hope all is well. Love Ya!

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier