Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Say cheese!



The girls are posing for a picture to put on Grandma 's wall. Slacker Mom (me) has not updated their picture since they have had school pictures taken... just a few years. I can't help the fact that the "others" are picture freaks and update every 6 months. The top one is my favorite, they are models! I think the photographer needs to work on the backgrounds. Maybe we should wait for their dance pictures???
Happy Earth Day! We love the warm sunshine, blue sky, and green growing grass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the top picture also and it would be a great update for my wall! I can't see this tiny version very well, but they look happy. I sure enjoyed Gravy for Grandmas today. I know it is Grandparents but at our house just Grandma will do! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

I don't think i am a picture freak!!! I need to get a new one up too...it has been 6 months:) I like the top one too!!!
Lindsay

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier