Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Burnt-out!

As I was just brushing my teeth and prying my old retainer in my mouth, I realized that the old, thin, DC Football t-shirt I had on looked like the stylist BURNT-OUT t-shirts that one can buy in stores today. You know the ones that are almost see-though, the ones that moms have to wear tank tops under, the ones that are to look wore out... well, DC Football is burnt-out, worn out, almost see-though with holes under the arms, and one of my favorite, old, soft, cotton, comfy shirts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's that old retainer fitting? What year of DC football shirt is it? Glad you are still enjoying those old tee shirts from your past! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey Les..The pictures are great..I created a facebook account...lots of fun catching up with old friends...The girls are growing so fast I can hardly believe it...The school pictures are adorable the the haying is a total hoot. You for sure have the best help. I glad you were never worked when you were young..lol...I am sure they will be as good of help as the Utt Nut Kiddos were!! Miss you all...Tell the rest of the family we said Hey! Love ya

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier