Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Science Projects

Well, I am not proud of this but I must confess... I had a few Science projects growing in my refrigerator. Back to school means no one is here during the day to eat the leftovers. Therefor they live in my Tupperware (thanks to Mrs. Sprouse) for WAY to long. Let me describe. The roast beef was fuzzy, the salsa was extra chunky, the hard boiled eggs were greenish slimy, and I believe I almost had watermelon wine. No fear, the Science projects are all in the weeds composting as we speak and my refrigerator has a pleasant smell again!

We must update the real Science projects... we have chrysalises 7 that we are anxiously watching and waiting for them to turn into beautiful monarch butterflies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine what that growing stuff in your fridge is like! Time seems to go by so quickly these days. Enjoy the fresh smell and don't waste everything leftover-there are kids starving in the places, Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey Les...don't stress over the leftovers as your girls will take care of them in a few years! We do miss Bud and Jena to clean ours up! The younger girls are just not quite as good as it yet! Hope all is well at the Lough Ranch! I still love looking at the pictures of the girls haying!! They are getting sooo big! Don't work them too hard! Love ya

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier