Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Accomplishments

Over the last few days, we have been very busy. Our little actress performed in a play as a goose and sang a solo. She did a wonderful job. She must get the solo singing from her mom... NOT! Her BFF is in the chef hat. The BFF's mom sent me these pictures. Thank you! Thank you!




The BFF's mom is also a third grade teacher... the teacher of this wonderful, growing girl that received a citizenship and perfect attendance award, truly so proud of our third grader! Thanks Grandma for being there and thanks BL for being my camera man!

And as for me... accomplished year number 11!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am proud to make the blog with that sweet 3rd grader! Good thing people will be looking at her instead of me. Who in the world is in the last photo? Not my dear daughter who is finished with year 11! Also, enjoyed watching the movie of Briley's acting! Thanks to all - Love MOM

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!! I finally got the link right as I lost my favs when I got the new computer!! Great Job Lough family!!! I would have paid money to get to see Bri! I bet she was great! Her grandma and great grandma had some singing talent!! Great to see ya all! It's been like forever!!! Take Care..Enjoy your summer!

Anonymous said...

That picture looks just like you! Just kidding she doesn't have a pony tail in. Luv ya,DT

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier