Monday, May 16, 2011

Quilt?



Before the sun became warmer and the days longer, I pieced together all the scraps of fabric that I uses to refurbish our campers. As I dug out more bags of fabric from my "sewing room," (a.k.a. under the round table in the basement) I began making a quilt. The unique masterpiece has been finished for some time now, but hopefully will be put to use on our first camping adventure this weekend. As I cleaned the old beauty out this spring, I also found an awning hidden is the back end... a buried treasure! So the girls and I cleaned it up and can't wait to try our new accessories!


Side note: The quilt is tied, not quilted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so creative! I am glad you use all those scraps - Grandma Marlene would be so proud of you. Looking forward to camping with you all! Love, MOM

Lindsay said...

Love it! You are so talented! Hope you get to use both new accessories on your trip this weekend!

Anonymous said...

You have a snazzy quilt DT

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier