Thursday, September 6, 2012

Addiction

I must confess I have a new addiction... KAYAKING!  Last weekend we traveled to Wisconsin to visit my sister-in-laws family.  We kayaked for the first time.  I must admit, I was a little worried about tipping over, but I am in love.  It was so relaxing, so peaceful, just you, the water, the kayak, and your paddle.  The lake where we stayed was beautiful... maybe that is why I am now addicted to kayaking.  Who knows?  The girls even loved it.  Do any of you know of any kayaks for sale?  Ponds, lakes, rivers... I am ready to try it!










Like I need another hobby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sure had a fun time at the lake & I agree kayaking was great! Love-Mom

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier