Thursday, August 23, 2012

First days

Yes, we have completed our first days of school.  Penelope has not been late to class. She has successfully opened her locker for the past 2 days.  Halfpint completed her homework last night and even remembered it today... do you know who was the first person to sign the Declaration of Independence?  As for me, I love teaching art!  Only 168 more lunch duties this year!

We are trying to be tough guys and leave the air conditioning off, but I am ready to give in! 

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Cave. Turn on the air. You need your sleep for all those lunch duties!

Anonymous said...

I was the same way...I gave in last night when I went to check on Canon and his head was sweating, we all need our sleep!
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Those little ladies look pretty fired up about school! Brett is really enjoying different teachers and I am sure Briley is taking all options into consideration! Love, Mom

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier