Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bellwether???



Are you a bellwether? One of my co-workers introduced me to a new word today, bellwether. I can honestly say I have never heard this word before in my 31 years on this precious Earth. A bellwether is a trend-setter, someone who sets the pace and others follow. I believe my sister, Lindsay, is bellwether of fashion, with her cute trendy sweaters and hip shoes. Thank you Lindsay for "setting the bar" just above my reach!

One of my friends just let me know she is headed for Mexico, her toes will be in the water and her #@* will be in the sand tomorrow! Oh... wouldn't that be grand. We were able to travel with a group of friends to Las Vegas to watch the NFR in December. We were one hour from pulling an all-nighter, celebrated my birthday (maybe too much), and actually won a little money. What a weekend!!


No comments:

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier