Saturday, January 24, 2009

Play date



Brett had a friend over for a few hours to play yesterday. She is a very sweet, polite, kind little girl. They all 3 played great for a while; dress-up, play dough, the Wii. And then, 3 is a crowd. Guess who the crowd was, Bri. She trys so hard to be BIG and play, but it just doesn't happen for very long. The funny thing is... I remember being in Brett's shoes. I had 2 little sisters that would CROWD me, ecspecially when my friends were around. Looking though my parenting eyes, changes alot of my views!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All lessons are important during life, family placement is part of what makes our souls unique. Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier