Sunday, March 8, 2009

Templeton and Wilbur

Introducing... Templeton and Wilbur! These little goats are bottle babies. I know they are not as cute as Clem-Bob and Billy-Bob, but they need a home too. The girls like to feed them bottles and Briley likes when they follow her around. Brett gets a little annoyed! We also started calving last week. We have five calves. Some good news, the ladies haven't dropped any calves in the mud, and around this area, that's not an easy job... there is mud EVERYWHERE!

We watched the movie, Australia, today. I understand why Hugh Jackman was People Magazine's Sexiest Man in 2008. Lately, I judge movies, not with stars or thumbs, but tears and this one was a good one. Not quite Lonesome Dove material, but it was good. I think I am getting soft in my old age.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are getting more like your old MOM everyday! Cute goats and GIRLS -- Love reading this blog and Love you all! MOM

Anonymous said...

Hey WOMAN!!! I will have to say...you are entertaining Les Kay! Are these the fainting goats you were telling me about? Hope to see you soon! Take care....MacKenzie

Anonymous said...

OH- PS......GOOD TUNES! Brody-man is jammin! :) Mac

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier