Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WANTED!

Well... maybe I have lost my mind (Blake is sure of it). I read a new magazine, Mary Jane, my mom picked it up a few weeks ago and I fell in LOVE! Here are some pictures...

I think these campers are the funniest little "vintage" things I have ever laid eyes on! So... I am looking for a vintage 10-12 foot camper... cheap! Does anyone know of any?

Also... check out this website, I think I have found a new hero! beehavenacres.blogspot.com

To see more campers go to www.sistersonthefly.com (it's a hoot)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Les - went to the Girls on the Fly Site, did you check the age of those "girls"? Can't wait to get old? The line of campers were a hoot. I think we should have saved our old pull types for you, Love MOM & DAD

"Davis Herd Wrangler" said...

I love them, too! I wanna be a "sister on the fly"!Hahaha! Must be something in the air we breathe out here...

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier