Monday, November 30, 2009

Big News!

We have got some BIG news here on the Lough Ranch, first, we now have Dish Network TV again. It has been 5 years since we have had Dish, so I'm sorry if my blog is short, but I have Country Music Videos to watch. Second, Bluejeans died, we are all a little depressed. My goat herd is dwindling down, only 3 left. Third... did I mention how we LOVE all our new channels, I might gain 20 pounds this winter. And finally, my Christmas shopping, gift making is almost finished for this year! Better run, the TV is calling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look to your blog page. And I am glad now I can call to tell you to watch something and you can get it! Love MOM

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

man, I just knew this was gonna say you were pregnant or something truly exciting like that. sorry about your goat & have a blast with your TV!

Libby said...

WHAT THE HECK? What happened to Bluejeans?

Anonymous said...

Bluejeans will be missed.......
Lindsay

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier