Thursday, November 12, 2009

CMA Awards

Wow! Taylor Swift cleaned house last night at the CMA Awards. I am very proud to say I own her latest CD, and I can sing along to most of her songs in the truck with the girls... but if it wasn't for the girls I probably wouldn't own it or sing along. They love her and were very happy that she was 4 for 4. Now personally, I am more of a fan of the tribute to Barbra Mandrel, and who better to sing her song then Martina (42 and is still beautiful and rocks) and George (old and is still the best... looking and singing.) Some say he has lost his touch... not me. He would be the only person I might leave my husband for. But not to worry, Blake, we haven't even met yet. Sugarland is another favorite, she can sing anything and puts emotion in it all, I think that's why I like her. It's amazing how some people can sing... and some people absolutely can NOT, that's me, the NOT! Thank God, He gave me some other talents.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I won't ask what those talents are I will keep my thoughts to myself, on the world wide web.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure glad you enjoyed the CMA's since you gave up your volleyball family for them. No, you got it all in like I have taught you well. If we would have lost that last match it might have been different. When you get my age it is a treat! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

April 10th George Strait and Reba in concert at Wells Fargo in Des Moines. Are you in?
Maybe you and George could meet.Sorry Blake!

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier