Sunday, November 15, 2009

No pressure

No pressure ladies (sisters) but I must tell you that my homemade gifts are DONE! Yes you heard it, the procrastinator is finished with her homemade gifts (kids and adults) before Thanksgiving. BANG! And now I'm blowing the smoke from the top of my pistol! Get to work ladies! I wish I could show you all a picture, but not until after Christmas. The best part was that Brett helped complete them and loved every single minute... Bri, on the other hand, could care less and only helped about 20 minutes. She needs a few more years and a longer attention span.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Phew, must feel great to have that project out of the way. Congrats - Love MOM

Anonymous said...

I am impressed, now i just can't wait to see them!!!!! Mark this down on your calendars, Leslie is done before me!!!!
Lindsay

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier