Thursday, January 7, 2010

Food for Thought

On the way home for dance last night, it was snowing, I was frustrated with other drivers sliding around the town streets and stop signs. I felt much more at ease when I reached the secluded gravel road and Bri told me last night there was 100 cents of snow... she meant 100 % chance of snow. Ha Ha! With BL not working in the extremely cold temperatures, I called him yesterday, he was at home watching something on the new Dish TV (still loving it) so I asked him to change the laundry, he did, three cheers for BL... and he put supper in the crockpot earlier this week, three more cheers, "we" love his job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Blake! We all knew you picked a winner Leslie Kay! You be good to my Bri. She is just a sweety! I have found myself much more behind since Lewis went back to work at the plant! I loved that self employment also as having a little help is awesome! You should see people trying to get around Columbia. It is still a race to the stop light for some. Amazes me every year. I also am releived to get to the county roads. Hope you all have a great weekend! Keep up the blogging! Love ya all! Aunt Lisa

Anonymous said...

Don't push Blake too far and remember to be patient when he doesn't do exactly what you think he should. Bri just left a tiny bit of the word out! Enjoy the down time, Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier