Monday, January 18, 2010

Twins

As I was casually walking down the hall at school, a lady clutches my arm, tells me she is early and wonders if she can help me do anything. I am thinking to myself... help at school... sure... Monday... is this a gift or what? I answered, with a puzzled sure. Then it dawned on me what was going on, she thought I was Mrs. Bish and she was her afternoon volunteer. I introduced myself, and she was embarrassed and confused, then strolled on up the hall to the Kindergarten end. Do we really look that much alike? ... she is so blessed! HA HA!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Right, I am blessed!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, to us we don't look anything alike, but to others, we all look alike!!! Just be glad that they thought you were 7 years younger Les!
Lindsay

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

lol...apparently not to Mr. Beeler but he thinks you sound and act an awful lot alike!! I do think you have similar features but then again, people get Erin and I confused ALL the time and we have no blood relation!

Anonymous said...

I think you two sound alike and act somewhat alike but you have your own traits also. Guess your gene pool is the same! Glad you get to spend time together daily. Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier