Monday, June 7, 2010

Overload

As most of you know, last weekend we had the FIRST Ft. Bloomfield Family Rodeo. It was a learning experience for everyone involved. I learned that it is very difficult to be mom, a contestant, and help with the events... will I give one up to make the others better? I am very thankful that WE all worked together to make this deal fly... the people who helped were awesome! I would also like to apologize for my "shortness" or grouchiness... I will do better next time! Overall, the girls had a ball (minus one small setback), and we had a great turnout, (despite the weather.) We are looking forward to the next one. Hopefully next time, I will get the camera out of the truck! Sorry no pictures from Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful you did not blog about Sat. Family Rodeo on Sat. night! You were awesome and nobody could tell you were "short" but those of us who know you real well - Blake caught great on the 1st part of his team roping, the girls and their ponies were pros and we were sure proud of you also. Love MOM

Anonymous said...

pyper LOVES the family rodeo and the yahnke family had a good day! thanks for all your hard work!

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier