Friday, October 22, 2010

Christmas Wreath

$10.00
$20.00

The next Project is making Christmas Wreathes. We, my lovely siblings and spouses and I, bought two wreath making machines. Many moons ago, I worked at a Christmas tree farm making wreathes. I truly enjoyed the magicalness that comes with the season, chilly weather, hot cider, the smell of evergreens, and the happiness of people. We are making and selling wreathes out of the trees my mom planted 20 years ago for our college fund. Well, good thought Mom, but we have all four made it though college and the trees are still standing. Our goal is to use the trees to make, decorate, sell, and deliver wreathes the weekend after Thanksgiving. (unless we have some special orders before) We have many different sizes. The smallest is a 20 inch wreath made on a 10 inch frame for $10.00 (first picture). The next size is a 30 inch wreath (second picture) made on a 20 inch frame for $20.00. We also have some BIGGER frames and swags. By request, we will also made some evergreen grave toppers.
PLACE YOUR ORDERS TODAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures look great!! I hope we get some orders, I can't wait!!
Lindsay

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

May I pre-order a $10.00 wreath? But don't make it now cuz I don't want it to be dry! :)

I totally LOVE that your mom planted trees to put you kids through college. That's an awesome thought she had!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'd like to think the project I started when you were little was the only one that didn't work but we all know better then that! Maybe you will get some income out of them now. You are a chip off the old block and the Grand PAPA from way back, Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier