Monday, October 11, 2010

Projects!

Project #1
As most of you know, I am always working on projects. If I had to analyze myself, I would say I work on projects so I don't have to clean house, or mow the yard, or do laundry. If I am working on a "project" I don't feel guilty about SLACKING on the other household chores. This week I'm going to share some of my "projects" with you. I also must confess that my project completion time has slowed down in the last few months... my day job slows the projects down. This picture is the barn addition project that BL and I did a few weeks ago, BL finished it while I was at the day job! It is his affordable shop, maybe the unaffordable shop will appear after we win the Lottery.

Can anyone guess what project #2 will be? Pictures will be posted soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I know - but will not tell. Glad you joined the bloggers again. Will wait for someone else to guess, Love MOM

Anonymous said...

I know!!! I wish i knew how to say that in spanish:)
Lindsay

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier