Thursday, October 14, 2010

Home on the Range


Oh, give me a camper,
Where the beds are all made,
The girls and their cousins play,
And the skies are not cloudy all day!

Home, home on the range,
Where the campers are OLD,
When the campfires blaze,
And the enjoy the days!


Oh, yes! The Home on the Range camper is almost complete. if we had air in the tire, we would be ready to roll! I would like to send a special THANK YOU for all that helped! I couldn't have done it without you all!


(sorry the picture is dark... daylight seems to be an issue, I promise some better pictures, later)




3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

not going to lie...when I saw the first picture with the yellow color I wasn't sure but it's very cute all finished! have fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks great and i can't wait!!! I love the song/riddle...you are so creative!
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!! Sounds like a great time for all! Have Fun! We are suppose to have nice weather, I hope the same for you all!
Lis

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier