Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Thursday

Happy Thursday! and boy, am I ready for Friday! Today started rather early with a 7:15 PD meeting at school... that means I leave at 6:45, that means I drove in the complete dark, that means my wonderful husband does hair. The girls got out of school early because this week is parent\teacher conferences for them and no school tomorrow. The conferences were great... but we have a few things to work on, they both have wonderful teachers. The girls went with BL to his job site this afternoon (which happened to be the neighbors and my sister's house.) As soon as I got home, I picked them up. Before we left, they had to show me their hay fort in Adam's barn equipped with its own bathroom. The little pony-tailed, dirtballs were so proud. I love creativity!

I applied for a US Cellular Grant a few months ago. Last week, I got an email congratulating me that I was funded. Today, two boxes of books arrived at my classroom door. Toot, Toot! (that's my own horn honking)

Happy Thursday, and enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your grant for school. Glad the girls get a break from the day to day humdrum. Hope you have a great weekend that fuels you for next week! Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier