Thursday, February 17, 2011

Squinkie House


You may be wondering... a "what" house? Let me introduce you to one of Halfpint's Christmas gifts, SQUINKIES! Last Christmas, Halfpint told us that squinkies were on her list. Of course, I thought, what is that? I'm sure she saw them on a commercial and added them to her list. I had looked a few times, not even sure what I was looking for, and gave up. She was also the girls who wanted a real firetruck a few years ago~what? Grandma Vicki saved Christmas with the Squinkies. They are little rubber creatures that come in little plastic balls, just like the "treasures" that come form the quarter machines right inside the doors at Pizza Hut. Every household needs some, or hundreds! On our snow days a few weeks ago, the girls made Squinkie houses. Please note that there are 13 creatures in this house, and this house was one of the many houses in our living room. For more information on these fabulous trinkets, please visit www.squinkies.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not the most comfortable critters to step on, but it could be worse:)
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

My, my what a deal! I can see that they take up little space for storage. Does she have enough squinkies? The licoln log house is impressive - Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier