Sunday, February 27, 2011

Consumed!

Over the past few weeks, I have been consumed by a book. Not just a book, the best book ever! I have never been much of a "sit down and read a book" type gal... love to read to kids, will read magazines, or read for school. But, High Heels to Tractor Wheels is the best book ever, all 319 pages. I read on the way to and from school (while Lori was driving), chapters a day. Pioneer Woman is so real and what not to love about the Marlboro Man. On this foggy, chilly Sunday, I finished the book. May the temperatures rise and the grass grow, I'm ready for spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you reading for pleasure! I'm sure you picked up some good tips from "high heels". What I've seen her (city folks) ideas and yours have very little in common. Good to check out the other side! Enjoy - Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Love her blog! Got Amber the cookbook for Christmas we may have to borrow that book!
Sheri S

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier