Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ta Da!





These pictures are the finished project of our painting. I love the new paint, everything "looks" so clean and refreshed. Thanks to the wonderful help, all is put back together. I apologize for my delay in posting, the Hallmark channel has had western movies on their channel. I must confess, I have watched to many to name... I love DVR! So TA DA, the painting is complete, and now let those westerns roll. I might even break out Lonesome Dove (giggle, giggle) I love snow days as well!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Your paint job looks AWESOME. Could I get a number of the group that did it? I'm needing a few walls 'refreshed'.
Enjoy your day at home, pretty sure your going to be there again tomorrow. Happy Western Watching! Libby

Anonymous said...

Looks good on blog but even better in real life! The suede looking wall is great! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Just love the new look! I want you to help me faux suede something somewhere anywhere I love it. DT

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier