Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BOOM BOOM CLAP!

Last weekend the girls and I, with some friends, went to see the new Hannah Montana Movie. I went thinking, oh great... the best of both worlds. But let me tell you, it was good. You know I judge movies by tears, and I almost shed a few. It's a very cute story. Briley loved Hannah Montana's rockin' stage. Brett thought it was good movie and really enjoyed herself with Gus and Callie. Alexis and I wanted to start dancing on stage or tables or where ever! Check out my link and see why... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_aRYNHjFr4 BOOM BOOM CLAP! BOOM DA-CLAP DE-CLAP! Miley rocks the Hoedown Throw down! I would recommend watching the movie if you get a chance... good, clean, fun movie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not have speakers at work but maybe I'll try to bus a move with that video at home! Sure enjoyed the update. Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier