Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Isn't she a beauty?

I found it! Here is the 1968 beauty I found. OK, so she needs a little work... new front window... new curtains... new cushions... new paint... and a big bottle of Clorox! But, we are only a few mouths away from our first "Sister on the Fly" camping experience. I think I might start my own organization, "the NUTS in the trees" because I have nutty friends, nutty co-workers and a nutty family! (No offence, love you all... it takes on to know one) The girls are sitting under the bunk bed... they can't wait. I need you help with something, I would like to know your opinion on the theme of this jewel. I have been brainstorming some idea, let me know what you think.
  1. the hen house (chickens, chickens)
  2. the minnow bucket (fishing poles and fish)
  3. international harvester (tractors and farm animals)
  4. happy trail (the old west)

Please leave me a comment with your opinion! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of the "jewel" really does it justice. I vote IH with daughter of fourth generation farmer - what ever you decide, it will be great! Brings out your creative side.
Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Les, I love "THE JEWEL". I can't wait to see the end result. I check your blog daily and look forward to the next chapter. I can't wait to tell Julie to get on tonight. You could call her "the barnyard" and do chickens, goats,horses, cows and even your tractor. (Might be too much work) Whatever you decide, I can't wait!! Enjoy,Nancy

Anonymous said...

What a gem, can't wait to see the finished product. I vote for the Hen House. Every hen house needs a rooster don't you think Blake. I know you thought for sure I'd go for the old west.
Enjoy Aunt Kath

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier