Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hot Wing Chicken Dip

Well, I tried a new recipe to take to card club Saturday night. They (the men) thought it was a keeper. I am not sure if the dip was that good or if it reminded them (the men) of the Hooters Hot Wings. So now, the dip has a new name, Hooter's Dip. (and I'm not the Hooter) Here is the requested recipe...
1 package (8oz.) cream cheese
Ranch Dressing
Hot Wings Hot Sauce
3-4 cooked chicken breasts
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
Spread cream cheese in the bottom on a pie plate. Drizzle with Ranch dressing, drizzle with hot sauce. Cut chicken into small pieces and add on the top. Top with Monterey Jack cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
I must confess, I truly enjoy our card club. I like to play cards, even though sometimes the cards don't like me. I love the food and I treasure the lasting relationships we build, some new, some old. I am blessed to be a part of the fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good recipe -- keep that handy because I will never remember it! Grandpa Harold & you Dad used to play cards to see who had to chore! Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier