Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Look Mom...


Look Mom... no training wheels. Briley finally convinced me to take off her training wheels, again. But this time I was shocked, she took off wobbling down the driveway, peddling. All be, she was riding her bike. In most cases, I have to push Brett to do everything. It started way back with her learning to crawl, she didn't. She was content with sitting, why learn to ride a bike, training wheels are fine. After I push and push, she succeeds. But Briley... I never have to push, I might need to start pulling her back. A few months ago, we tried taking off the training wheels, she crashed. Bri tried and tried but couldn't get it. Well this time, she got it... look out Ragbrai!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Briley looks like a pro! The new look to the blog page is GREAT - much easier to read. Keep on blogging - Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Way to go Briley. Keep the bandaids handy. I hope Dally and Daisy stay out of the way. Get ready Clara and Tayden. Briley is liable to show up at your door. I am anxious to see the camper. Just from the pictures it looks like you have already made a lot of progress.
Aunt Julie

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier