Monday, February 16, 2009

Clem-Bob and Billy-Bob








We voted on the names of the goats today. Clem-Bob and Billy-Bob won with a 3 to 1 vote. I was the 1 lone vote. I thought Conway and Loretta would be wonderful names. If you listen to the new tunes on this blog you'll understand... old county music is my favorite... and Conway is one of the best... not to look at, only to listen to. I don't think the rest of the family shares my passion for these tunes.
We also built a hideout in the hay today, Blake added a tunnel for the entrance and I added windows. We are not competitive... the windows were the best. The girls thought it was awesome with the amazing windows and the lame tunnel. But without the tunnel the windows wouldn't be crap!!! (Blake just added the last sentence.) Whatever!
I almost had to send out an Amber Alert this evening. We lost out dog, Dally. Luckily she came home just after dark. Wow! What an exciting weekend. After our much enjoyed day off today, we all return back to the routine tomorrow. Our next day off from school is Easter break... that's in April... uuug!


3 comments:

Libby said...

OK, Conway would have had my vote! I LOVE THAT SONG!
The goats are adorable.

Libby

Anonymous said...

i didn't know u were a blogger! Great pictures of the girls. they love the hay fort, they both told me about it @ dance!

Unknown said...

OH my GOSH! Those are some CUTE little goats! If it ever warms up in Iowa, I'll have to bring Cooper out to see them. He would love it!

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier