Thursday, February 5, 2009

Under the weather and GROUCHY!

This week I have been a little under the weather, just a little cold. I think I have sneezed about a million times. Coughing and nose blowing are tied right now with 250 times apiece. Anyway... like most people feeling rotten makes me a little grouchy. My students at school, my girls at home, my husband and anyone else around me would probably agree. This week alone I have eaten more oranges then I have in months, MORE VITAMIN C! Last night I spend a few hours on the couch, before going to bed at 8:00. This evening when I got home from school, my husband greeted me at the door with a bag full of cold medicine and Grandma fixed supper, again. Thank goodness I have people to pick me up when I am down, or maybe they are sick of me acting grouchy, you decide. But more than any medicine, I think the 50 degree weather and a little sunshine helps me bounce back. Or maybe it is the fact that tomorrow is Friday and the temperature might be 55 degrees. One will never know!

No comments:

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier