Thursday, February 26, 2009

Soggy Bottoms

Thursday is my late night at school. Tonight when the last student was picked up, I looked outside to see rain... pouring rain! Well, today was a bad day to wear stone colored pants and cute bellwether, slide shoes. When I forded the flooding parking lot to get to the car, my pants and socks were soaked. Boy, did I feel like a real pioneer! I think I will start packing gum boots in the car. I arrived home to the perfect solution to my soggy bottoms... a pot roast, potatoes, carrots and onions on the table for supper. It is simply amazing how a little home-cooking can change my outlook on the day. Thanks to Grandma Chuck, we all sat down to a wonderful meal.
By the way, coyotes-1, hunter-0. I will keep you updated on the safety of the Lough Ranch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Les - the new songs are great! Love your stories and I am sorry I made meals so important in our lives - but there could be worst things--Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier