Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gease Balls

Friday night the girls asked me if they could put a bath ball (the little bath beads with oil inside them) in the bathtub when they took a bath. Being the relaxed mother I am, my response was "sure." I'm was thinking sure what is a little bath bead going to hurt. Well, little did I know, they used more then one. Later that night their hair still looked wet, so I assumed that it was the oil from the beads. The next morning while I was showering, I saw and I counted 12 bath bead skins. Needless to say after 3 baths and 3 hair washings, the girl's hair still looked greasy. Oh yes, we went to church with greasy hair. We learn from our experiences and we have learned that 12 bath beads is a few over the limit, but the oil is the best detangler we have ever used.

No comments:

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier