Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day to my Valentine, the butter on my bread, the ranch on my salad, the ketchup on my hamburger, the frosting on my cupcake, and the cinnamon in my roll. 

After 19 years, he is still the one that makes me laugh, still the one that makes me strong, still the one that makes me shout, still the one I love to touch...  (sing it)  Still the one,  Still the one,  We're still having fun, and he's still the one...

There's so many ways your sweet loves made this house into a home....
When a whole lot of Decembers are showing in your face,
Your auburn hair has faded and silver takes its place,
You'll just as lovely, and I'll still be around...  (you know the rest)



Happy Valentine's Day BL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet! Gee, has it been that long? Love, Mom

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier