Saturday, February 11, 2012

Vintage Campers

I absolutely LOVE vintage campers.  The challenge, the what in the world are you thinking, is that yours, the knee slapping old ladies... it makes me smile.  Our first camper, the IH, still holds a special place in my heart.  I will never forget the look on BL's face when we pulled home the "project."  Our newest 1972 model is the cat's meow.  Some may think it looks like a Taco Wagon, but to me it's heaven.  Restoring vintage campers is my dream job, but not on a high demand.  I have a new project this spring... I can't wait.  The neighbors are joining the Ditch Diva Club. Nothing makes me more proud then to see a campground with a bunch of Ditch Divas there.  We need a banner.  I think there might be a market for Ditch Diva t-shirts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck yes we need a banner!! T-shirts would rock, we have talked about it for the last few years...this year we need to follow through!!!! I can't wait for camping season, the bluejean is ready!
lindsay

Anonymous said...

I'm in for T-Shirts! LOVE IT!! We can list the jewels on the back of the shirt :) Libby

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier