Friday, February 10, 2012

Top 5

I love my daily commute.  Here is a list of the Top 5 funnies from my daily commute over the past 12 years...

1.  the slip and slide in Pulaski at the construction site
2.  passing a tractor on the side of the road and realizing it was Dad
3.  watching a car completely destroy the road sign (no one was hurt)
4.  seeing a lady in the ditch, we stopped to assist, I asked her if she was alright, she replied that she wasn't to good, I asked how I could help... she replied that she wasn't hurt, just not to good (why was she driving?)
5.  my partner in crime reading a book, while I drive or vise versa. 

Everyday is an adventure!

2 comments:

Lori said...

You ought to see it from my eyes someday!!!! Somedays the funniest thing is the "thing" in the vehicle.

Leslie said...

How can it get any better?

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier