Thursday, February 23, 2012

Old Country Music

To finish up my month of LOVE, I want to share about my love for old, country music.  Conway, Kenny Rogers, the Oak Ridge Boys, Willie, Waylon, and the boys are the best.  Crystal, Dollie, and Barbra Mandrell are the queens.  Listening to Solid Gold Saturday Night while driving around is a great adventure.  This weekend, I am going to watch "the King" in concert, not Elvis... George, George Strait!  How many George Strait tunes can you name?

Baby Blue
Ocean Front Property
Unwound
Give it Away
You look so good in love
Check yes or no
Amarillo by morning
Twang
The Chair
Blue Clear Sky

That's just a few... I can't wait to put on my boots and jeans and sing my little heart out with "the king."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just hear you now with a little courage water helping out. Isn't that GREAT Lady Martina going to be there too? She will Rock! Have fun and be careful - Love MOM

Lough Family

Lough Family
Blake, Leslie, Brett and Briley

Blog Archive

About Me

mother of 2, wife of 13 years, ART teacher, goat tier